Open Contracting opportunities with the Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector are below. Please check this page often for updates or amendments. Due dates and minimum qualifications are included in the RFP documents.
(Open) Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Research and Program Design Consultant RFQ#OFE2019-10
(Open) Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Financial Coaching Service Providers for Smart Money Coaching RFQ#OFE2019-09
(Open) Request for Information for Broker/Dealer Services
(Open) Request for Qualifications for Business Designer RFQ#OFE2019-04
(Open) Request for Proposals for Armored Car Services RFP#TTX2019-02
(Open) Request for Proposals for Point of Sale Cashiering System RFP#TTX2019-01
- Request for Proposals for Point of Sale Cashiering Solution (pdf)
- Revised Schedule for Point of Sale Cashiering System RFP#TTX2019-01 (pdf)
- Template A - Submission Cover Sheet and Minimum Qualifications (docx)
- Template B - Executive Summary and Respondent Experience (docx)
- Template C - Project Approach (docx)
- Template D - Requirements Matrices (updated 4/2/2019) (xlsx)
- Template E - Cost Workbook (excel doc)
- Attachment A – Sample Professional Services Agreement (Form P-600) (pdf)
- Attachment B – Sample SaaS Agreement (Form P-648) (pdf)
- Attachment C – Sample Software License and Maintenance Agreements (Forms P-545 and P-540) (pdf)
- Attachment D - Question Responses for Point of Sale Cashiering System RFP#TTX2019-01_Updated 4-23-2019
(Open) Request for Proposals for Fiscal Sponsor Services - RFP#OFE2019-01
Need Further Assistance?
Visit our Help Center to submit a question. Questions submitted before 7:00 pm will receive a response on the SAME DAY. Questions submitted after 7:00 pm will receive a response by the next business day.